TITLE: Back-end Web Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: NDigitec is looking for a results-oriented person to fill the position of Back-end Web Developer to work on web projects.
- Design and implement web platform systems with focus on the back-end web services with ability to work on the front-end as well as needed,
- Enhance and maintain existing web applications;
- Collaborate with Product Manager and UI/ UX designers;
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative and maintainable codes.
- At least 2 years of experience in working as a Web Developer on production sites;
- Experience with MySQL from a developer's perspective;
- Experience in front-end development with HTML, CSS and JS;
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git;
- Excellent understanding of OOP, software development life cycle and better practices;
- Fluency in PHP and frameworks (Zend, Symfony or Yii) is essential;
- Experience in working with Magento e-Commerce store is a plus;
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP and other web services;
- Devoted team player;
- Quick learner, seeking constant self-improvement;
- Knowledge of and/ or experience in any other programming language is an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your CV to: email@example.com mentioning "Back-end Web Developer" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: NDigitec is represented in Armenia by Digitec Innovations LLC. The Organization offers software development and other services. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.ndigitec.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 557 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.