Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Manager, Tumo Moscow
LOCATION: Moscow, Russia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional who will lead the Tumo Moscow Center and will be in charge of its operations starting from recruiting and managing all local staff to coordination of activities between Tumo headquarters and the local partners in Moscow.
- Manage pre-opening operations, including procurement, deployment of furniture and equipment, recruiting local staff and coordination between Tumo headquarters and the local partners in Russia;
- Recruit and manage all branch staff, including learning coaches and administrative team members;
- Interface with local counterparts such as local government bodies, and manage relationships with students and their parents;
- Responsible for representing the Tumo values and pedagogical philosophy in the local community.
- Higher education; degree from a recognized university;
- Strong leadership qualities, agility and previous experience with managing dynamic teams are essential;
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders is desirable;
- Previous experience with budget planning;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Excellent level of written and spoken Russian language;
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume to: email@example.com by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Manager, Tumo Moscow". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, 4 Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with 4 main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1322 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.