Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Head of Franchise Operations
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Head of Franchise Operations will be responsible for identifying potential partners and Tumo center locations across the world, managing the relationships with franchisees at those locations, and lead in the process from inception through deployment.
- Develop standardized policies and working procedures for Tumo's franchise network abroad;
- Create financial and pricing models for franchisees, adapted to local conditions at each location;
- Build trusted relationships with existing franchise partners;
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchises;
- Ensure that franchisees operate to Tumo's required standards, providing training and intervention where required.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to work with senior stakeholders and partners;
- BS/ MS in Business Management, Marketing or a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- International experience in a senior franchise development/ project management role is essential;
- Experience in business development and sales is highly desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Head of Franchise Operations". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, 4 Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with 4 main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 708 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.