Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Senior Project Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Project Manager will take responsibility for timelines and deliverables of the Project of establishing and running an alumni network of former Tumo students.
- Ensure timely execution of the project and its associated deliverables;
- Provide clear reporting to senior management, on a regular basis;
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, and resolve conflict where required;
- Coach, mentor and motivate Project team members to ensure they deliver to the best of their ability.
- At least 5 years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects, and managing teams of 3-10 people;
- Knowledge of the latest project management trends and tools/ techniques is highly desirable;
- Ability to look ahead, manage risks and alert senior management to issues when necessary;
- A natural team player with excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in spoken Armenian and written English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume to: email@example.com by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Senior Project Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, 4 Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with 4 main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1286 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.