Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Senior Construction Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Construction Manager will oversee Tumo's overall construction management activities, supervise quality and assist in procurement of construction material and services.
- Oversee and direct Tumo's construction projects from conception to completion;
- Supervise selection and coordination of subcontractors working on various phases of construction projects;
- Ensure construction projects are completed on time, and to budget;
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions activity and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Develop a cost-effective budget, schedule and tracking system for all construction works;
- Initiate and implement best practices, procedures and standards in compliance with international construction standards.
- Extensive construction management experience internationally as well as experience with the construction industry locally in Armenia;
- BS/ MS in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or a related field;
- Significant knowledge and proven leadership experience gained from an engineering consultancy background, having managed construction projects;
- A thorough knowledge of project management processes and systems;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Familiarity with construction management software packages;
- Ability to plan and see the "big picture";
- Competency in conflict and crisis management;
- Working knowledge of both Armenian and English languages is essential.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Senior Construction Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, 4 Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with 4 main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 558 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.