Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Student Results Curator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Student Results Curator will be responsible for internal scouting for talent among Tumo students, discovering their best work, and finding optimal ways of showcasing them.
- Discover, collect and curate all student work created at Tumo centers;
- Work with the Tumo events and educational teams to organize exhibitions of student work;
- Suggest improvements and optimizations to Tumo's educational content to ensure a focus on producing tangible, visible student results;
- Work with teaching staff to identify talent within the Tumo student community;
- Manage the selection of student work for publication on Tumo's website and other channels;
- Present student work to international competitions and exhibitions when appropriate.
- Extensive experience in an arts management or academic role e.g. experience as an Art Director or Curator;
- Experience with designing exhibitions;
- Decision-maker, with an ability to curate and present student results effectively;
- Fluency in English language and working knowledge of Armenian language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Student Results Curator". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program’s launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1041 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.