Loy & Hutz AG Armenian Branch
TITLE: English to Romanian Translator/ Interpreter
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Loy & Hutz AG Armenian Branch is looking for an English to Romanian Translator/ Interpreter to join the team of the Company's software translators and be responsible for translating the software as well as other relevant documentation of the Company from English language to Romanian language.
- Translate all software specification documents and tutorials from English language to Romanian language;
- Test the software to check the relevance of translations;
- Assist relevant staff members in translating and drafting other documentation;
- Assist in administrative issues.
- University degree in Linguistics or a related field;
- Extensive experience in the relevant field, i.e. in translating software specification documents;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Romanian languages;
- Knowledge of German and other languages is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Good communication skills, professional manners and appearance;
- Organizational skills, ability to work independently;
- Good self-control, tact and diplomacy.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, depending on skills and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Loy & Hutz has been providing CAFM for 30 years. To learn more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.loyhutz.de/.
This announcement has been retrieved 431 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.