TITLE: Junior Accountant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Check original records and entries vs. tax regulations;
- Check grounds and bases of procurement-related documents, control contracts;
- Maintain records of receivables and payables, perform payments, oversee due dates, issue tax accounts;
- Charge administrative and operational expenses;
- Participate in generation, organization and maintenance of accounting information;
- Prepare internal analytical reports.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 6 months of work experience;
- Knowledge of accounting standards (ACCA will be a plus);
- Basic knowledge of the tax code;
- Excellent command of MS Office, proficiency in AS-Accountant 7;
- Commitment to professional growth and development;
- Analytical skills;
- Team-player skills;
- Ability to handle stressful situations;
- Responsibility, punctuality and attention;
- Ability to handle complicated and difficult situations;
- Proficiency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language will be a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting salary 80,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested applicants are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com , mentioning the position title ("Junior Accountant") in the subject field. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Orwaco" CJSC is an Armenian–Norwegian joint venture. Orwaco is dealing with conversion of organic waste into environmentally friendly products. For more information, please visit: http://www.orwaco.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 902 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.