|Energize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: Executive Assistant to CEO
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Energize Global Services (EGS) CJSC is looking for an out-of-the-box thinking individual with creative mind to manage business accounts, build client relationship by acting as the interface between the customers and EGS development teams. He/ she will also provide research and administrative support to the Company's CEO, including scheduling, research tasks, communicating key events and sharing important information with other employees.
- Interact with various software development teams;
- Participate in tenders, gather and prepare all necessary documents;
- Work with different teams on bids and tenders;
- Assist in managing and coordinating current customer accounts and projects;
- Build client/ partner relationship;
- Participate in candidates' selection and hiring process for projects;
- Prepare project-related documentation using various software packages;
- Communicate and conduct teleconferences with foreign English speaking partners;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with partners and colleagues;
- Prepare project progress reports;
- Make translations from/ into English, Russian and Armenian languages if needed;
- Schedule CEO travel and meetings;
- Maintain files;
- Coordinate external communication;
- Provide liaison between the CEO, key managers and employees;
- Review correspondence;
- Answer questions and meeting requests directed to the CEO;
- Prepare newsletters/ press-releases, prepare and edit articles, and design graphic presentations;
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives.
- Relevant higher education, preferably degree in Marketing and Business Management;
- At least 2 years of working experience in administration; experience in IT company is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Russian and Armenian languages; knowledge of French language knowledge is a plus;
- Understanding of Information Technology and software products;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good research skills;
- Ability to interact with potential customers and partners worldwide in a professional manner;
- Well-organized and result-oriented personality;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and in circumstances of diverse interests, still consistently paying attention to details;
- Ability to determine priorities;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to gain cooperation of others;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Administrative writing skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus an insurance package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If interested, please email your latest updated and detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please indicate "Executive Assistant to CEO" in the subject line of your e-mail, otherwise your resume will not be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Energize Global Services CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world. To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://energizeglobal.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 970 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.