Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 1 year
LOCATION: Amulsar, Vayots Dzor, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for ensuring monitoring and evaluation of ongoing programs, providing input to designing programs and assisting in data collection and analysis.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting of social/ livelihood activities in collaboration with partner organizations: track development indicators (health, education, economy, well-being, infrastructure, etc.). Hold regular meetings with beneficiaries; as needed, suggest adjustments to program/ evaluation scopes to improve performance;
- Collect and record feedback from stakeholders, affected communities on social and developmental activities;
- Evaluate completed activities focusing on impact, lessons learned, problems and recommendations for follow-up actions; work closely with implementing partners;
- Make post completion monitoring visits to project sites to evaluate the long-term impact of activities and their sustainability;
- Assist in organizing and administering evaluation surveys and studies: questionnaire, data collection and capture, field work coordination; when needed, work with consultants performing evaluations;
- Work closely with community-based local assistants during monitoring and other community-based activities (surveys, studies, as needed);
- Compile weekly, monthly updates and reports to be submitted to the Supervisor in forms or requirements recommended by lenders (EBRD, IAP, IESC, etc.).
- University degree in Social Sciences, Economy or a related area; master's degree is a plus;
- 7-9 years of progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation of programs, project implementation and oversight;
- Experience in designing, managing and/ or overseeing programs in the areas of community development, primary health care, children education, etc., in rural and other settings of Armenia;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in developing and tracking indicators;
- Knowledge of and experience working with multilateral donors, international and local organizations: partnership building, synergies, etc.;
- Progressive experience in tracking implementing partner financial expenditures and reports;
- Social and interpersonal skills to properly interact with multiple stakeholders, community representatives, farmers, herders, local people, local government representatives;
- Technical/ practical skills: computer skills including Word, MS publisher, Excel, database analysis, M&E-specific programs (SPSS, etc.);
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; ability to compile reports and periodic updates, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com . The position title "Monitoring and Evaluation Officer" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company, developing Amulsar mine project.
This announcement has been retrieved 756 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.