Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch
TITLE: Production Support Analyst
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Production support Analyst will provide technical production support for mission critical brokerage applications and databases; will timely investigate and troubleshoot incidents, support issue resolutions database, be involved into configuration and installation of applications; will work with development, QA and infrastructure teams to understand applications and resolve incidents.
- Timely investigate and troubleshoot production technical incidents;
- Conduct proactive monitoring of production systems;
- Set up and maintain a framework of application solutions and procedures that would proactively monitor production systems and report any inconsistencies or potential problems;
- Provide shift support to applications during mission critical times, monitor batch processes;
- Provide timely updates to Operations;
- Manage packages, perform configuration and deployment of production applications;
- Work with vendors and multiple business, development and quality assurance groups to understand the issues related to production incidents and quickly and properly resolve them;
- Work with QA, Development, DBA and System Admin and Network teams in order to facilitate change management process;
- Adhere to consistent incident resolution process and work on its improvement;
- Support and keep up to date issue resolutions database;
- Assist to and mentor junior members of the team;
- Be able to work weekends when scheduled.
- At least 2 years of experience in support of critical production systems;
- Excellent problem investigating, analyzing and solving skills;
- Strong Linux administration and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong Windows administration and troubleshooting skills;
- Good knowledge of any scripting language (Perl, Shell, Powershell) is desired;
- Knowledge of and experience in using at least one of the following database servers (Sybase, MS SQL Server, or MySQL);
- Excellent time-management and organizational abilities that facilitate structured teamwork;
- Experience working in the environment with well-established change and configuration management processes is desirable;
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion;
- Good understanding of networks, routers, TCP/ IP and UDP protocols;
- Ability to focus while under pressure and pay close attention to detail;
- Willingness to multi-task and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities;
- Higher education in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience and/ or personal interest in the financial industry is an asset;
- Familiarity with SVN source control is advantageous.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a benefit package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title "Production Support Analyst " in your email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 497 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.