|Eneregize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: Java Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: EGS is looking for a Java Developer who will work in an international project on e-Payment/ bank payment systems. The ideal incumbent should be an open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
- Design and develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications;
- Work productively as a key member of a software development team;
- Enhance existing code by identifying areas for improvement;
- Participate in requirement gathering and task definitions with the colleagues abroad.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Java Developer;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design principles and patterns;
- Knowledge of SOA;
- Solid work experience in Java and Java EE;
- Solid work experience in Spring, Spring Security and MVC Spring;
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus;
- Solid work experience in Hibernate, JPA, EJB and JMS;
- Experience in RESTful API and JSON;
- Experience in JUnit;
- Solid work experience in RDBMS (MySQL);
- NoSQL experience is a plus;
- Experience in Thymeleaf and Bootsrtap;
- Experience in Tomcat and JBoss;
- Experience in Git, Maven/ Gradle;
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience in Sonar and Jenkins is a plus;
- Experience in Windows and Linux;
- Experience in Agile projects is a plus;
- Strong communication and team playing skills;
- Ability to act as a mentor/ coach upon need;
- Very good knowledge of English language; knowledge of French language is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a health insurance package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If this position fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives, please submit your CV to: email@example.com . Please, kindly indicate the position title ("Java Developer") in the subject line of your e-mail. In case of questions and details, feel free to contact Eneregize Global Services' talent acquisition specialists via: +37460 370244.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 April 2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides the Senior Java Developer with (a) in-house courses of English and French languages, (b) opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad, (c) discount programs by sport clubs.
This announcement has been retrieved 566 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.