|Converse Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Lead Internal Auditor
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Converse Bank is seeking an experienced Lead Internal Auditor who will join the Internal Audit Team to carry out audit of procedures, as well as relevant risk disclosure and evaluation.
- Review internal controls, identify and assess risks;
- Evaluate operating effectiveness of internal controls, processes and systems;
- Examine financial, accounting records and documents; test controls;
- Responsible for compliance review to Laws and Regulations;
- Draft audit reports;
- Perform other audit duties.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or another related field;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of banking legislation;
- Knowledge of international accounting standards is preferable;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and English languages;
- Knowledge of Armenian Software is preferable;
- Strong communication skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus a flexible bonus system.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Converse Bank Application Form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com accompanied with a cover letter. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Lead Internal Auditor". Only appropriately filled-in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 April 2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides trainings for the Internal Audit Leading Member and offers a benefit program that includes Bank products/ services with special conditions and health insurance for him/ her and his/ her family members.
This announcement has been retrieved 721 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.