Sef International UCO LLC
TITLE: Regional Operations Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the overall performance of 5 branches by providing financial services in these branches.
- Be accountable to the Executive Director for the Institution's overall results within the geographical area of responsibility and their compliance with the business plan and operational policies and procedures;
- Take into consideration customers' needs, overall strategy and objectives; contribute in design, and be responsible for implementation of the business plan and strategies for the Institution's activities and growth of the areas under his/ her supervision;
- Lead the development of the branches' operational targets, and ensure they are executed and achieved through effective leadership, management, evaluation and reporting;
- Accountable for the overall financial results of the branches; ensure the financial probity and cost-efficiency of all branch activities and keep the branches operationally self-sustainable;
- Launch and efficiently expand operations in new areas and in new markets;
- Provide direct supervision of the branch managers and other direct reports ensuring the branch activities are carried out with a high commitment to the customers' needs and SEF strategic objectives, mission and vision;
- Build and utilize efficient delinquency management and strong risk management in operations;
- Contribute in development and lead the implementation of operational and marketing policies and procedures;
- Build a high-quality customer service providing an appropriate product range that meets clients' needs and aims to increase both the number of clients served and the portfolio outstanding;
- Ensure the full compliance of SEF operations with the requirements of the SEF Charter, the local legislation and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA);
- Contribute in SEF strategic and financial planning;
- Manage the promotion of SEF activities and raise the Institution's profile building positive and fruitful relations with partners and potential clients.
- University degree in Management, Economics or Finance;
- Postgraduate education or training in Management and Marketing is preferred;
- At least 5 years of prior work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Budgeting and planning experience in a financial institution is a plus.
Capacity and Skills
- Knowledge of the Armenian law, the CBA, government and tax regulation and reporting requirements as applicable to credit institutions;
- Knowledge of the Armenian financial system, the Armenian financial market, its major players, and modern developments; skills in strategic and operational marketing;
- Familiarity with modern financial products, services and technologies;
- Knowledge of the loan institution's specifics including the business model, technologies and the structure;
- Business/ financial analysis techniques;
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, and make operational corrections and modifications;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong managerial capacity and decision-making skills;
- Skills and ability to manage people in a remote physical location;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community; team building skills;
- Fluency in the Armenian language; good knowledge of the English language (written and verbal); knowledge of the Russian language is a plus;
- Honesty and strong commitment to the SEF vision and values;
- Ability to travel within RA.
Software and Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of the information systems used in financial institutions; knowledge of ArmSoft AS Bank is desirable;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with MS Project is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position or for further information, please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com .
Please, mention in the subject line of the message the position for which you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: SEF International Universal Credit Organization was founded in 1998 by World Vision International Christian Charitable Organization to carry out a full-range of credit activities through urban and rural branches in Armenia. Since 2003 SEF is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Republic of Armenia. Currently SEF International is owned by VisionFund International – a subsidiary of WVI specialized in microfinance. Currently SEF is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Artik, Goris, Sisian, Kapan, Meghri, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artashat, Vedi, Armavir, Ejmiatsin, Talin, Aparan, Ijevan, Noyemberyan, Vanadzor, Stepanavan, Gavar and Abovyan. The majority of SEF clients are located in the poorest rural communities.
This announcement has been retrieved 934 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.