|Eneregize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: Production Support Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The main goal of Production Support Engineer will guarantee the availability, robustness and efficiency of the applications in production environments. He/ she will provide high-quality technical assistance for the real-time payment authorization applications. The incumbent will have an opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad.
- Provide technical support (Second Level Support) to the production support team;
- Provide commitment to a production support team through communication, inspiration and motivation as well as monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the production environment assets;
- Involve with the rest of the production support team members focusing on making necessary design improvements to eliminate unplanned downtime due to technical problems in order to achieve a maximum of productivity;
- Find creative solutions to unique and complex problems;
- Thrive in challenging situations;
- Participate in problem management where you analyze incidents in depth in order to find the root cause, think about pro-active actions, initiate changes in order to avoid the recurring of incidents;
- Daily communicate towards the customers, verbal and written. Track of this communication in daily incident and problem reporting;
- Responsible for daily incident management. Work both independently and in a team environment. As a team player, share the knowledge with the team members. Be supervised on complex tasks;
- Communicate with peers and management;
- Prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities. In the production environment work organized, orderly, and flexible.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or a related field;
- SQL skills (DQL knowledge and experience0;
- Linux bash scripting skills (basic knowledge is required, advanced knowledge and experience is preferable);
- Fluent verbal and writing communication skills in English language; knowledge of French or Dutch languages would be an additional asset;
- Incident and problem management skills; ITIL certificate would be an additional asset;
- Service management skills; customer service experience would be an additional asset;
- Analytical and solution driven skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Documentation writing and reporting skills;
- Team player;
- Well organized, open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented, punctual, accurate and detail oriented person;
- Stress resistance to work in a production environment;
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize in the work in an ever-changing production environment;
- Knowledge/ experience in card or banking industry would be an additional asset;
- Project management skills would be an additional asset;
- Willingness to work outside the normal business hours on exceptional occasions. Occasionally willingness to work under high pressure and in these circumstances, ability to stay calm and diplomatic in order to be as helpful as possible.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive salary.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org if this job fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. The Company kindly asks you to indicate the position name ("Production Support Engineer") in the subject line of your e-mail.
In case of questions and details, please feel free to contact Eneregize Global Services' talent acquisition specialists via: +37460 370244.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 April 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 879 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.