UNDP Armenia Office
TITLE: PR and Communications Expert
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: UNDP Armenia Office is looking for a PR and Communications Expert for the Project "Integrated Support to Rural Development: Building Resilient Communities". The objective of the current assignment is to prepare and execute a tailored PR and communication campaign for the Project to ensure the Project's visibility for local and international audiences.
Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Develop publicity strategies and campaigns online and offline to promote the Project in Armenia and abroad;
- Design, write and/ or produce presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, "in-house" journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for websites and promotional videos, draft speeches, "human stories" on Project beneficiaries and impact;
- Connect, network, and pitch relevant media to promote the Project;
- Organize promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits;
- Categorize, systemize and serve as Project's media documents custodian (photos, videos, etc.);
- Produce photo and video evidence (photos, video clips, raw video footage, animated and static infographics, etc.) on Project activities;
- Provide guidelines for the Project branding and presence development;
- Conduct regular media monitoring of the Project;
- Perform other job-related tasks assigned by the Project.
Expected outputs and deliverables:
- PR and communication campaigns prepared and constantly executed;
- Creation of "human stories", articles, blog posts, op-eds, photo stories on Project results/ beneficiaries;
- Media monitoring reports constantly prepared and submitted;
- Project media library created, systemized and regularly updated;
- Photos and videos on Project progress and results regularly produced;
- Project branding and visibility ensured;
- Support with Project report preparation provided.
- Advanced university degree in Journalism, PR and Communication or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in communication, PR, media marketing or public administration;
- Experience with international projects will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Application procedures are available at: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=79306.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 June 2018
ABOUT: The Project "Integrated Support to Rural Development: Building Resilient Communities" is being implemented in borderline communities of Tavush Region of the Republic of Armenia with the financial support of the Russian Federation. The overall goal of the Project is to ensure balanced development of Tavush Region of the Republic of Armenia through an integrated socio-economic approach. The Project aims at raising the quality of life and income level of the local population in 45 borderline communities of Tavush Region.
This announcement has been retrieved 1418 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.