Andava Digital Marketing Agency
TITLE: SEO Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Andava Digital Marketing Agency is currently looking for a motivated and hardworking SEO Specialist to join its team.
- Responsible for website technical and SEO analysis;
- Responsible for on-page/ off-page optimization and content handling;
- Rank websites for specific key terms, locations and search engines;
- Conduct online market research and website competition analyses;
- Get involved in social media marketing;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO changes and trends.
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant field;
- Good understanding of SEO, link building, social media and additional online marketing strategies;
- Ability to measure and analyze website rankings and traffic (e.g. Google Analytics);
- HTML and CSS skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office Family and Google Suite;
- Fluent knowledge of English language (reading, writing and speaking);
- High sense of responsibility and ability to multitask;
- Proactive and self-motivated person with problem-solving skills;
- Experience in Google AdWords, email marketing tools and other online marketing channels is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the position title ("SEO Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Andava Digital Marketing Agency, represented by Andavaqom LLC, is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Yerevan, Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 236 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.