TITLE: Big Data Developer
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom LLC is looking for a Big Data Developer.
- Responsible for data collection, parsing and processing;
- Design, build, install, configure and support data loading tools and processes;
- Maintain security and data privacy;
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Select features, build and optimize classifiers using machine learning techniques;
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constantly track its performance;
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design;
- Report on activity to direct supervisor.
- Higher education in Computer Science or an equivalent domain;
- At least 2 years of experience in system development;
- Excellent knowledge of development tools;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge and experience of data collection tools - Logstash, Kafka and Flume;
- Experience with Spark, Zeppelin frameworks;
- Knowledge of JSON, YAML, Python, SQL, Scala and R;
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms is a plus;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing and regression;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title ("Big Data Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 527 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.