Swarovski Partner Store Yerevan
TITLE: Sales Consultant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Swarovski Partner Store Yerevan is seeking a candidate to fill the position of Sales Consultant, who will be responsible for customer service and sales.
- Welcome and greet customers, offer assistance;
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service;
- Responsible for sales of products and records related to sales;
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs, accurately describe product features and benefits;
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards;
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments;
- Balance cash registers with receipts;
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Candidates height 165 cm and more (the reason is that in the store the showcases are high);
- Higher education is preferable;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and regularly obtain new knowledge and skills;
- Friendly, helpful and polite personality;
- High sense of responsibility, strong attention to details;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Fixed salary and bonuses.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com , mentioning the position title ("Sales Consultant") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Swarovski Partner Store Yerevan is represented by Mobiline LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 489 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.