Bogart Interior Salon
TITLE: International Relations Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bogart Interior Salon is looking for an International Relations Manager.
- Communicate with foreign partner companies, build and maintain good relationship with them;
- Place orders, follow the dates of production, organize the shipment of the products to Armenia;
- Deal with different types of documents connected with the transactions with foreign partners, including financial documents;
- Follow the changes and innovations within foreign partner companies;
- Represent the Company during the visits of the representatives of foreign partners;
- Cooperate with other departments efficiently, create and develop positive work environment.
- University degree in a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages (both written and verbal);
- Advanced skills in Internet usage;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("International Relations Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Bogart Interior Salon is represented by "ITK Rus" LLC. Starting from November 2005 the Company represents American and Italian furniture and accessories.
This announcement has been retrieved 968 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.