Tufenkian Hospitality LLC
TITLE: Corporate Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tufenkian Hospitality LLC is looking for a Corporate Sales Coordinator. The incumbent will be offering information about the Services and Facilities of the Tufenkian Hotels to the clients for increasing the Organization's sales and creating or maintaining long-term relationships with the existing and potential buyers. He/ she should assist in the development, as well as in sales programs execution, specifically in technical group support, client site visits, and trade fairs activates and phone selling.
- Be aware of local market competition, monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in the hotel;
- Pass on all complaints/ comments received from customers/ clients regarding the hotel, hotel services, etc. to the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Hotel Manager immediately;
- Be fully aware of the hotel's major corporate clients and high-profile individual guests, current VIP guests, hotel promotions and room rates;
- Responsible for increasing corporate sales, handling sales phone calls, e-mails and personal meetings;
- Organize and conduct familiarization tours of the hotel;
- Communicate with clients prior to their course and record all correspondence;
- Compile client Information Packs;
- Develop and implement ideas for the marketing and sales of the Company's hotels and restaurants;
- Utilize social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness;
- Assist with promotional events;
- Support the Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager in all aspects of their work;
- Provide reviews from clients to be able to access possible improvements to current items and also the need for new items.
- University degree in Economics or Hospitality; master's degree is preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in sales field, preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable experience;
- Articulate and good telephone manners;
- Proven ability in copywriting for marketing purposes;
- Excellent written communication skills, particularly for a sales audience;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to close successful business deals;
- Keen eye and attention to detail;
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Creative and innovative personality with willingness to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title ("Corporate Sales Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 August 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 August 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tufenkian Hospitality LLC represents a chain of Tufenkian Heritage Hotels in Armenia. For more information, please visit: http://www.tufenkianheritage.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 678 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.