Ogma Applications CJSC
TITLE: Junior Software Consultant/ Trainer
TERM: Full-time, shift work (including night shift)
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ogma Applications is seeking to employ a Junior Software Consultant/ Trainer for Jewel Mate business management software developed for its vendor. The job is in-house only, remote applicants will not be considered. Junior Software Consultant/ Trainer role involves implementation, training, and support of Jewel Mate business management software for the customers operating in both wholesale and retail jewelry industry. The work will be performed mostly through phone calls and remote internet connection with the customers. The position involves working individually and as part of a team with diverse skills and provides potential for professional growth.
- Configure the software and conduct training for new customers on the use of software;
- Understand and test data conversion operations and data mining;
- Responsible for system analysis, troubleshooting, support, and consultation for existing customers;
- Analyze, design, document, and test custom programming requirements;
- Perform release updates for existing customers.
- BA/ BS degree (or University senior) in Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields;
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Inventory management, Customer relationship management, Accounts receivable, and Accounts payable business processes;
- Familiarity in one or more accounting software such as Quick Books or equivalent;
- High level of computer competence;
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to assess a situation from the end user's perspective;
- Organized and self-motivated individual eager to learn and take responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, open for discussion
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to submit their detailed CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Junior Software Consultant/ Trainer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 September 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ogma Applications is a software development company based in Los Angeles, California. The Company develops web-based applications for clients around the globe. For additional information, please visit: www.ogmainc.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 679 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.