Liberty Incentive LLC
TITLE: Incoming Tour Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 2 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liberty Incentive LLC is looking for an English-speaking specialist for the position of Incoming Tour Manager.
- Process inquiries/ orders of the clients and the partners according to the working guidelines and instructions;
- Responsible for the maintenance of effective communication with the clients, verbally or in writing;
- Complete detailed planning and organize group tours; carry out effective communication with local partners and suppliers, as well as with the foreign partners;
- Develop travel products according to the provided guidelines and specifications;
- Develop and occasionally update promotional materials, including images, videos and texts;
- Implement researches and studies according to the working guidelines and instructions;
- Organize occasional business trips to the meetings with clients and partners in Armenia or abroad;
- Responsible for weekly and project-based reporting to the Manager;
- Implement other minor work-related tasks.
- Strong desire to work in the sphere of incoming tourism;
- At least 1 year of experience in a client service sphere; experience in the field of hospitality is highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of English language; excellent business writing and speaking skills;
- Knowledge of German or French languages will be a plus;
- High degree of self-motivation and an ability to effectively adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Extreme orientation on work quality; extreme punctuality and accuracy in details;
- Good knowledge of computer applications: MS Office and basic Internet technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive/ upgrading
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Incoming Tour Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 September 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 October 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 839 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.