|FINCA UCO CJSC|
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FINCA UCO CJSC is looking for a professional and enthusiastic candidate to fill the position of Trainer who will be responsible for the organization and delivery of classroom and online trainings (e-Learning) to meet organizational needs and ensure the development of the staff. The main duties include training needs assessment, training programs design and delivery, evaluation of training effectiveness and impact.
- Conduct surveys among the staff or consult with the managers to identify training needs;
- Analyze survey results and develop an action plan;
- Organize and conduct available trainings both for new hires and the existing staff;
- Design classroom trainings, including training materials (manuals, facilitator guides, handouts), case studies, role playing, group exercises, and other supplemental materials;
- Organize and deliver online trainings (e-Learning) for the staff;
- In the frame of e-Learning make audio-visual materials, computer generated presentations and place in the respective online platform;
- Evaluate training effectiveness using available methods;
- Make reports for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Revise training content and supplemental materials if needed;
- Identify external training needs for the employees of different departments; organize delivery of the respective trainings;
- Consistently maintain, reinforce and develop relationships with all the departments and branches of the Company.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- TOT experience is desirable;
- E-learning content preparation skills;
- Coaching, guiding and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to motivate and inspire;
- Analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Readiness to travel RA regions and work in flexible schedule;
- Advanced computer skills; excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience in making video materials and video editing;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; fluency in English language; knowledge of Russian language is preferred.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their detailed CV to: email@example.com . Please, specify the subject line of the email as "Trainer - Name Surname".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: FINCA CJSC is a universal credit organization, operating in Armenia for over 20 years. With headquarters in Washington, DC, FINCA reaches over 1.8 million clients through its 20 subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East and South Asia, and Latin America.
This announcement has been retrieved 547 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.