Aroma Group LTD
TITLE: Sales Manager
TERM: Full-time, Monday to Friday (11:00 - 18:00)
DURATION: Long-term, with 1 month of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The top objective of the Sale Manager is to meet the Company revenue target and be responsible for motivating and advising the Company products to the customers. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, this is the one of the top qualities.
- Lead sales processes;
- Analyze market and create sales plans;
- Set sales data and goals to achieve in a month, quarter and year period;
- Assign sales territories;
- Work with large profile customers and with the customers' complaints;
- Analyse budget and determine to improve sales process;
- Meet the Company revenue target;
- Motivate and advise the Company products to the customers;
- Perform office work as well as communicate with customers by phone;
- Visit the customers' premises for the presentation of the aromas and equipment.
- Higher education, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Economics;
- At least 1 year of work experience in sales;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Enthusiasm for work;
- Integrity, loyalty, motivation;
- Positive attitude.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 November 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: http://www.aromagroup.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 582 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.