Public TV Company of Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Graphic Designer
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Public TV Company of Armenia is looking for a motivated entry-level Graphic Designer who will implement screen formation works during the broadcast of news programs, as well as prepare infographics.
- Form background screen display materials during news programs broadcast;
- Select materials in accordance with news themes from official websites, own materials and other resources;
- Form images and videos which are displayed on the screen during the broadcast;
- prepare mobile infographics;
- Prepare animated solutions in reportages;
- Perform other job-related tasks.
- Higher education or trainings in computer graphics;
- Work experience in the field of graphic design is desirable;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop Programs;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- High sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position ("Graphic Designer") in the subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 November 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 486 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.