Poghosyan, Kirakosyan and Partners Law Firm LLC
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Poghosyan, Kirakosyan and Partners Law Firm is looking for a highly qualified Lawyer to join the team.
- Provide legal advise to clients on commercial, labor, corporate and tax law issues;
- Draft statements of claims and applications to courts;
- Represent clients in courts and other state authorities;
- Advise on different projects implemented by the Firm;
- Conduct research and analysis of complex legal issues;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree in Law will be an advantage;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal adviser;
- Excellent command of Armenian laws;
- Ability to identify significant legal exposures for the Company while maintaining a practical approach to protecting against them;
- Excellent command of Armenian, English and Russian languages; written and verbal communication skills;
- Good team player; high degree of professional ethics;
- License to practice law in Armenia is strongly encouraged;
- Skills in drafting claims, counterclaims and other procedural documents would be an asset.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Lawyer") in the subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 November 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Poghosyan, Kirakosyan and Partners Law Firm LLC is an Armenia based law firm, providing legal services. The Company's team has experience in providing legal services to multinational and domestic companies including investors, banks, and major corporations. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.pkpartners.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 688 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.