TITLE: Database Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Database Developer will be responsible for IT reports, Business intelligence (BI) and data warehouse.
- Responsible for IT reporting and data warehouse development, configuration and maintenance;
- Responsible for reporting development for internal customers;
- Develop regular export data from billing and data warehouse;
- Document all necessary procedures and reports;
- Develop complex reports; prepare/ process set of data for cross-checking;
- Responsible for IT and billing data monitoring, as well as services creation.
- Higher education in Computer Science or in an equivalent domain;
- At least 2 years of experience in system development;
- Excellent knowledge of development tools;
- Knowledge of prepaid and postpaid systems;
- Knowledge of Oracle database and big data;
- Experience with SQL and PL/ SQL;
- Good knowledge of statistics and charts;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title ("Database Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 417 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.