|Ginosi Apartels & Hotels|
TITLE: Corporate Lawyer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ginosi is looking for a Corporate Lawyer with a good understanding of the legal systems of common law and civil law to assist in providing a range of legal support.
- Legal due diligence: responsible for document review, risk identification, assessment, and communication in layman's language to stakeholders;
- Draft, review and finalize contracts;
- Responsible for legal review of internal policies, procedures and official communication;
- Responsible for complying with deadlines and keeping a calendar for required submissions/ responses;
- Responsible for regulatory compliance;
- Conduct preliminary international legal research mainly in the areas of:
c) Employment law;
- Responsible for licensing and regulation;
- Source external law firms per company needs;
- Coordinate legal activities with retained law firms for specific cases;
- Responsible for license/ permit applications follow through to obtainment, payments and amendments;
- Review dossiers for content before release to external parties;
- Responsible for trademark and fictitious name registrations;
- Responsible for insurance claims;
- Responsible for litigation strategy and settlement offer structure;
- Conduct legal negotiations;
- Responsible for new company registration;
- Responsible for maintaining clean, complete and compliant archives;
- Provide internal legal advice;
- Produce legal documents as needed (notices, briefs, affidavits, motions, demurs, etc.) in the correct format at least in one of Ginosi's jurisdictions;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, associate's degree or certificate program in paralegal or related studies;
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices;
- Knowledge of legal research techniques;
- Knowledge of legal terminology;
- In-depth knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations;
- State Bar Certification within the United States is a plus;
- Full proficiency in English language;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Spanish, Czech, Italian, Dutch, Latvian and/ or French is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits, including medical insurance, flexible vacation policy, sponsored sports, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://www.ginosi.com/jobs/armenia--yerevan/corporate-lawyer or send your CV to: email@example.com , stating the position title ("Corporate Lawyer") in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 November 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ginosi Apartels & Hotels is an hotel operator and hospitality technology company. The Company uses its own software and hardware in all aspects of the business. Ginosi operates 13 apartels and hotels in 11 cities worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.ginosi.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 634 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.