TITLE: C# .Net Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom LLC is looking for a C# .Net Developer. The incumbent will be responsible for applications and SharePoint tools development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Support code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Develop tools for SharePoint;
- Develop the Company's internal tools;
- Study new techniques, technologies of the area and continuously work on professional and self-development;
- Analyse business requirements and provide feedback.
- Higher education in Computer Science or in an equivalent field;
- At least 3 years of experience in software development;
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Familiarity with .NET;
- Familiarity with Mono framework, and strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL databases;
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Java is a plus;
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Organized, systematic and logical approach to the work;
- Problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com , mentioning the position title ("C# .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 390 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.