"Kamurj" UCO CJSC
TITLE: Aparan Branch Manager
LOCATION: Aparan, Aragatsotn Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC announces a competition for the position of Aparan Branch Manager. The main responsibilities of the Manager include organizing the efficient work of the Branch staff, managing lending activities, ensuring high quality of services provided by the Company, close cooperation with the customers, approving loans, and ensuring that the lending targets are met.
- Manage the Branch operations;
- Responsible for customers recruitment;
- Control the work of the employees;
- Disseminate information on credit services provided by the Company;
- Responsible for professional, effective and appropriate handling of all customer requests and complaints;
- Involve in customer service processes whenever necessary;
- Conduct analysis and assessment of customers' business activities and repayment capacity;
- Review and sign loan documents;
- Responsible for client/ portfolio monitoring;
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reports.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Banking;
- At least 2 years of experience in the finance sphere;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organizational and management skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions in a tense environment.
- Willingness to work out of office 60% of the working hours.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV in Armenian language to: M.Baghramyan St. 47/11, Aparan 0301, or email to: email@example.com . Please, mention the position title ("Aparan Branch Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is providing micro and small loans to low-income families in urban and rural areas throughout Armenia. For more information about "Kamurj" UCO CJSC, please visit: www.kamurj.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 259 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.