TITLE: System Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Edge is looking for an experienced System Administrator to join its team.
- Monitor IT systems;
- Work with monitoring/ alerting systems; troubleshoot and solve arising issues with engaging other teams if needed;
- Act rapidly in critical situations, handling multiple alerts simultaneously;
- Be able to ensure high availability and SLA's;
- Control the accuracy of responses to all received claims and problems from clients;
- Manage, track, report and process assigned tickets daily and across shifts;
- Redirect problems to the appropriate departments;
- Create reports and ensure proper workflow;
- Work in 24x7 team, with day and night shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in other related area;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows and Linux Servers;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Troubleshooting and customer service skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("System Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digital Edge is represented in Armenia by Techbox LLC. Digital Edge provides managed cloud solutions, as well as information technology support services. For more information please visit: http://www.digitaledge.net/.
This announcement has been retrieved 354 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.