TITLE: Front End Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tel-Cell CJSC is looking for a Front End Developer to join its team.
Participation in the development of a self-service kiosk project in the group, in particular:
- Develop the front-end component of the project;
- Work with the requirements in the project (analysis, formulation of technical solutions);
- Support for existing project inculcations:
a) Analysis of bug reports, incidents, error correction;
b) Support of operation of customers.
Participation in the development of related projects in the Company, in particular:
- Develop the site of the Company;
- Develop infrastructure tools.
- Good knowledge of and experience with:
b) HTML, CSS;
c) Angular 1.x;
d) REST API;
e) MVC, DI;
- Understanding of principles and experience with assembly tools.
- Acquaintance with Angular UI, UI Router;
- Knowledge of Underscore/ Lodash;
- Knowledge of Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of Kendo UI.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
d) Net, ASP.NET MVC;
e) SQL at base level.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Front End Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tel-Cell CJSC is a system of payments intake in Armenia, covering the capital city and all the marzes of Armenia. Tel-Cell's processing center is serving also in the territory of Artsakh. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.telcell.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 367 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.