|Instigate Mobile CJSC|
TITLE: Lead Software Engineer, Web Technologies
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Instigate Mobile is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join its team in Yerevan, Armenia. Lead Software Engineer will participate in the development of several projects by understanding the business requirements, designing/ adjusting the architecture, defining the technology stack of the projects, consulting/ mentoring team members and participating in strategic discussions with the technical management team.
- Conduct business system analysis with Engineering and/ or Program Managers, and Company's clients to define project requirements and stakeholder needs;
- Periodically review and monitor the existing software architectures, discover the technical debt (such as spaghetti code), eliminating it and preventing its accumulation;
- Specify and design the software architecture and solution; prepare the development plan based on the requirements and their priority;
- Develop highly complex, efficient and scalable software systems with multi-technology components, test and troubleshoot them when necessary;
- Know the best modern practices; periodically monitor and improve the used development environment and process;
- Work as a part of the team; help team to grow with knowledge; participate in management discussions; support long-term company growth.
- At least 7 years of experience in web development; at least 3 years of experience in technical leadership;
- Focus on full-stack; web generalist;
- Experience in designing at least 3 large software systems (understanding the business requirements, breaking them down into user stories, features and designing software architecture and roadmap accordingly);
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB, ElasticSearch, Splunk);
- Working experience with JS/TS based concepts and frameworks (Node.js, React.js, Angular/ Angular2+);
- Working experience with HTML/ HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, responsive designs;
- Working experience in scaling the platform, data engineering methodologies and solutions (ETL, MapReduce, Hadoop/ Hive, etc);
- Working experience with Linux environment, Apache/ Nginx/ Tomcat;
- Working experience with Scrum/ Agile development process, including related tools (Jira, Redmine, Confluence, Git);
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English language;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff,
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Working experience with Python and Django;
- Working experience with web mobile hybrid frameworks;
- Working experience with cloud computing technologies (AWS, Redhat OpenShift);
- Working experience with continuous integration/ dev ops tools and technologies (Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 1,000,000 AMD (Gross) and higher, correlated with experience and skills; a package of benefits including medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send their resume in English language in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title ("Lead Software Engineer, Web Technologies") in the subject line of the email and including a short paragraph about why they want to become a member of the Company. The applications that have not followed the given conditions will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Instigate Mobile is a spin-off from Armenia based company Instigate CJSC focusing on software services and solutions for mobile and web technologies. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://ggg.instigatemobile.com/#1.
This announcement has been retrieved 291 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.