Full-time (8 hours, 5 days per week)
KNAUF Armenia LLC is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, professional candidate with utmost personal integrity for the position of Accountant. The Accountant will implement the accounting activities of the Company, perform duties and activities related to the accounting procedures, taxation, finance and reporting.
- Perform accounting activities of the Accounting Department;
- Create and submit financial reports to local tax authorities and other interested state bodies;
- Carry out the accounting functions related to imports, compile and submit relevant reports;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reports;
- Organize the document circulation associated with the general, economic and financial activities of the Company;
- Perform other job-related assignments given by the Company Executive.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience as an Accountant;
- Excellent knowledge of local accounting, tax rules and regulations and accounting standards; knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word and Outlook) and accounting software packages (Armenian Software);
- Highly responsible and accurate person who is extremely attentive to details;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of the English language is a plus.
All applications must be submitted in Armenian, English or Russian language and saved in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format. Please be sure that your application includes the following:
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a passport-size photo of the applicant.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email. Knuaf Armenia LLC is grateful to all interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Starting from 300,000 AMD (Gross) depending on the performance.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.