Shen Charitable Public Organization is looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Translator who will mainly be responsible for the secretarial assignments within the office.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of the Organization and officers;
- Coordinate and implement office procedures;
- Translate and interpret from the Armenian language into the French language and vice versa;
- Responsible for both written and oral communication, word processing and typing;
- Deal with telephone and email inquiries;
- Create and maintain filing systems;
- Order and/ or purchase stationery and equipment;
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes;
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Higher education in Linguistics;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of both oral and written Armenian and French languages; basic knowledge of the English language is a plus;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and follow rules and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Computer literacy; knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. Please indicate the title of the position ("Administrative Assistant/ Translator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Shen NGO was created in 1988 by a group of professors and students of Yerevan Polytechnic Institute to address some of the urgent humanitarian problems of Armenia. Since then Shen as an NGO involved in development endeavours in over 350 rural communities of Armenia passed through almost all the stages of Rural Development area, such as: humanitarian aid, integrated approach to rural development, physical and social infrastructures rehabilitation in rural communities, asset based community development, value chain development using markets for poor (M4P) approach, agricultural cooperative development. The vision of Shen is to become a reliable partner for vulnerable rural communities in their endeavour to create better life. Shen promotes socio-economic development and empowerment of remote, vulnerable rural communities through active involvement of community members. The Company strives to make those communities attractive for life and work through transferring new knowledge and skills, promoting new jobs, improving community infrastructures, and strengthening community based organizations.