Garage Masters Mall is looking for an HR Specialist to perform various administrative tasks and support the HR Department's daily activities.
- Update the Company's internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms;
- Maintain HR administration/ documentation;
- Input data to control the schedule of employee' vacations, different types of leaves;
- Assist in end to end recruitment;
- Screen CVs and application forms;
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates;
- Post and update job ads from job boards, career pages and social networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a similar field;
- Similar junior HR experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of Labor Code of Armenia;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting will be a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Energy and eagerness to tackle new projects and ideas;
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop own knowledge and skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply by submitting their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("HR Specialist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.