Application Engineer Intern/ Contractor for Calibre product line will help customer’s design teams and CAD teams solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.
- Work closely with Calibre customers to resolve their usage and flow issues and manage their requests for flow development and support;
- Solve challenging layout and circuit verification issues in the most advanced nodes;
- Design, implement and deploy CAD solutions on top of Calibre flows to help customers in their flow development;
- Collaborate with worldwide support organization to communicate the current activities and align to the global strategy;
- Participate in creating user related content (packaged test cases, rules, sample flow illustrations).
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in IC verification in today’s complex nanometer technologies (28nm and below included FinFET technologies);
- Physical verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience;
- Strong understanding of physical layout and related verification issues;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent active listening skills.
- Solid knowledge of using Siemens tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D or their equivalent;
- Expertise of DFM methodology and related design flows;
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl, Perl and/ or Python;
- Background in design automation.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: https://amyhrs.mentor.com/
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch.