"Sard" Building Chain Store is looking for an Assistant to Senior Brand Manager. Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research as well as strong understanding of strategic brand building is required.
- Monitor the status of the product on the market;
- Monitor the pricing policies and demand for brand competition, define the product position relative to the similar products in local market;
- Develop and control promotions processes-sales, merchandising, etc.;
- Evaluate potential of the POS;
- Elaborate standards according to the categories of performance of the point of sale (POS);
- Carry on negotiations with the managers of the POS;
- Work with a wide network of people such as contractors and sales agents, as well as their own internal marketing team members;
- Investigate factors and reasons that can positively influence on the sales activities, as well as investigate the types of demands and the reasons of increasing and reducing the demands.
- University degree in Economics or Marketing;
- At least 1 year of work experience in marketing or sales;
- Working knowledge of MS Office; ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications and work with databases;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with experience in dealing with executives at different levels and capacity to articulate the case in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to interpret and analyze a large volume of information and/ or data and provide succinct summary for the management;
- Ability to be highly organized, focused with an emphasis on results, maintaining solid relationships whilst effectively managing with compliance teams.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Assistant to Senior Brand Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.