PwC Armenia is expanding more. Join PwC as an Associate to Assurance in August 2023 and develop your professional skills, work on interesting projects in a team of the bright audit specialists and understand the specifics of various business sectors, then PwC is waiting for you.
Graduates of 2020-2023 as well as already experienced juniors are welcomed.
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Idea about auditing and desire to develop in this direction;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, English languages (optionally – also the Russian language);
- Good level of MS Excel;
- Solutions like PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI will be a solid advantage.
Please submit your application by 30 June 2023 through: bit.ly/40Yz8mF
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Benefits you’ll have:
- Wide range of training programs;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions;
- Variety of projects and industries;
- Projects both in Armenia and other countries (remote work from Armenia and travel);
- Clear career prospects;
- And much more.
PwC's purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC is a network of firms in 155 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell PwC what matters to you by visiting at www.pwc.com