PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for an Associate in Assurance who wants to start his/ her career in an international company, develop his/ her professional skills, work on interesting projects in a team of the bright audit specialists and understand the specifics of various business sectors.
Candidates should have:
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of German or French language will be a solid advantage;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Idea about auditing and desire to develop in this direction;
- Good level of MS Excel;
- Skills in solutions like PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI will be an advantage.
Required skills and the details on how to apply can be found here: https://bit.ly/3il9TKE
. Please apply before the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Preferably candidates with knowledge of German or French language.
Benefits the Company offers:
- Wide range of training programs, including foreign (German/ French) language courses to be able to achieve B2 level;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions;
- Variety of projects and industries (real estate, private equity, etc.);
- Work with a multinational team (remote work from Armenia);
- Possibility of business trips;
- Clear career prospects.
At PwC, the purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC is a network of firms in 155 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more by visiting: www.pwc.com