PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for an Associate to Risk Assurance. If you want to be challenged, learn something new every day, work on some of the most important issues facing clients today and be a part of PwC's growth engine, you can join the Risk Assurance team. Risk is a fact of life. Prepare for what’s around the corner. Grow. And gain a competitive advantage. Working Languages in the company are Armenian, English, and Russian.
- Evaluate internal control systems (business processes and information systems) as part of the audit of financial statements;
- Business processes control reviews, CAATs.
- Assist clients in optimizing their risk and internal control activities, including control effectiveness and optimization activities;
- Document the work performed and submit it for the supervisor’s review within the established deadline;
- Maintain good client relationships and participate in client meetings and negotiations.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, Accounting Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or business-related field (similar experience would be a plus);
- Strong command of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions like PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI;
- Strong analytical and good problem structuring skills;
- Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
- Strong communication and team working skills;
- Any relevant experience/background is good but not required;
- Ability to work full-time and learn quickly.
Please apply through https://bit.ly/3eL8lrD
by the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Benefits you'll have:
- Opportunities for flexible and remote work;
- Work both on engagements in Armenia and for foreign companies (incl. Opportunities to travel);
- Continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions like powerquery, alteryx and powerbi;
- Work in an international environment with team members from different countries;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Be involved in projects in various industries, incl. Banking, fmcg, retail, transportation and logistics, telecommunications and industrial production, and much more.
PwC's purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC is a network of firms in 155 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
The company looks at the clients’ processes, policies, systems, and controls with a fresh eye. Focusing on areas such as IT technology, finance, data analytics, regulatory requirements, data security and privacy, internal audit, and the third partiesthe clients rely on, PwC plays an important role in helping the clients reduce risk and deliver high-quality results while meeting their strategic objectives. Find out more and tell the company what matters to you by visiting: www.pwc.com