A career within Tax services, will provide the incumbent with the opportunity to help the Company's clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialties. He/ she will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
PwC team helps its clients identify and reduce tax risks, meet compliance obligations, implement tax strategies that complement business and operational objectives, resolve disagreements with tax authorities, and manage tax accounting and reporting issues. He/ she will be engaged in projects dealing with International tax, mergers and acquisitions, state and local tax accounting, regulatory processes, tax reporting and strategy.
To really stand out and make the Company fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help achieve this they have the PwC Professional; the global leadership development framework. It gives a single set of expectations across lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills they need as individuals to be successful and progress in their careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, he/ she will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Accounting, bookkeeping according IFRS;
- Tax consulting;
- E-invoicing, file-online platform of tax authorities;
- Preparation of tax and accounting reports;
- Preparation of documents for inspections of regulatory authorities, internal audits;
- Participation in inspections on the correctness of taxes and reporting for compliance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia and writing reports on the results of the audit.
- Working languages: Armenian, English, Russian.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of 1C, ArmSoft;
- Work experience with e-invoicing system and file-online platform of tax authorities;
- Knowledge of the Tax Code, Civil Code and Labour Code of the Republic of Armenia.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by the deadline through the link: https://bit.ly/3ydQH6m
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Opportunities for flexible and remote work;
- Continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions like PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI;
- Work in international environment with team members from different countries;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Be involved in projects in various industries.