"BDO Armenia" CJSC is looking for an Audit Manager, who will be responsible for managing the audit engagements and ensuring the quality in accordance with BDO policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage and develop the audit engagement portfolio assigned to him/ her;
- Develop effective relationships with the client management;
- Perform detailed quality review of audit work done in accordance with ISA, IFRS and audit methodology and software applied at BDO;
- Continuously pursue quality, professional ethics and development;
- Cooperate with BDO global offices in joint audits, maintain high-level communication and perform joint audits with the highest quality;
- Provide constructive feedback and review points to Senior Auditors;
- Lead audit teams to perform and report the audit engagements with due care, professional highest standards and tough deadlines;
- Share knowledge, conduct professional in-house trainings, coach Senior Auditors;
- Enhance audit team skills, knowledge, professional development and innovation;
- Review financial and audit reports, maintain outstanding knowledge of ISA and IFRS;
- Discuss key finding and results with the clients' management;
- Perform quality monitoring, suggest improvements to audit process and team.
- Higher education (e.g., MBA) in Economics or Business;
- Qualified chartered accountant/ auditor (CPA, ACCA, AAAA);
- At least 3 years of audit experience;
- Outstanding knowledge of IFRS and ISA;
- Leading, coaching and communication skills;
- Good written, reading and speaking skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Well versed with auditing and accounting software;
- Good understanding of business and industry developments.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Audit Manager") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.