KPMG Armenia is looking for an Audit Supervisor to join its team.
Work to perform includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and act as an in-charge for audit engagements;
- Allocate tasks between engagement team members;
- Monitor file and audit working papers completion in accordance with standards;
- Prepare reports on audit findings highlighting key issues, recommendations;
- Prepare deliverables, reports and other project-related documentation;
- Supervise work of junior staff, take part in coaching of team members and provide on-the-job training for junior colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS;
- At least 3 years of audit experience;
- Proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues;
- Good organizational and teamwork skills;
- Ability to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines;
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude;
- Proficient English and Russian language skills.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Audit Supervisor") in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates, however, only short listed candidates will be contacted for the test.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunity in participation in international assignments;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.