"BDO Armenia" CJSC is looking for an Auditor, who will be responsible for conducting financial audits in accordance with the BDO Audit Methodology and for reporting to Audit Manager.
- Perform audits in accordance with BDO auditing procedures, ISA and IFRS requirements;
- Be in charge of all audit phases: planning, audit evidence gathering, supervision and review of assistance work, preparing audit reports;
- Cooperate with BDO global offices in joint audits, maintain high-level communication and perform joint audits with the highest quality;
- Get understanding of client business industry and control environment, identify business risks and control deficiencies, recommend remedying options;
- Identify and discuss audit risks with Senior and Audit Manager on a timely basis;
- Effectively employ BDO auditing software, Excel and other IT tools applied at the firm;
- Continuously pursue quality, professional ethics and professional development;
- Maintain teamwork, innovative and collaboration culture in audit team and at BDO;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with the clients;
- Share knowledge, conduct professional in-house trainings, coach audit assistants.
- Higher education in Economics or related fields;
- At least 1 year of audit experience;
- Proactivity in working towards a professional qualification (CPA/ ACCA);
- IFRS and ISA knowledge; experience in preparing IFRS reports is preferable;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Skilful in accounting software, auditing software and Excel.
All interested candidates are required to send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com
and indicate the position title ("Auditor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Based on the Company's remuneration scheme.