AN Audit CJSC is looking for a talented and motivated Auditor/ Audit Assistant (A1-A3 grades) to join the Audit Department. A well-developed on-the-job coaching and mentoring system will help him/ her obtain new skills and take his/ her career forward, as well as get chances to study for professional qualifications.
- Be involved in the review and audit of financial statements of AN Audit’s clients;
- As part of the team, review and analyze financial documents to clients;
- Responsible for client communication on a daily basis;
- Complete other audit-related tasks assigned;
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in Audit/ Accounting is desirable;
- Proficient knowledge of English and Russian language is desirable;
- ACCA/ AAAA is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience;
- High degree of motivation;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and the team;
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title (“Auditor/ Audit Assistant”) in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
AN Audit CJSC was formed in 2004 and provides industry-focused audit and other services. Starting from March 2015, AN Audit CJSC is a member of Nexia International (Nexia). Nexia is a worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms, providing a comprehensive portfolio of audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services.