Mamble is looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to work on high traffic consumer facing websites in financial industry for the Company's US based client as a part of a small team of 3. This is a challenging position as the candidate will work on fulfilling quality assurance for reaching top performance in terms of attracting, engaging, and/ or monetizing users through technical advancements.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Design to own and drive growth in organic user attraction, engagement, conversion, and brand appeal through company's most important public web properties;
- Build automated tests that systematically ensure pages are bug, link and performance issue free before launch;
- Ensure designs are rendered near pixel perfect.
- At least 3 years of automated QA experience on high organic traffic, consumer facing website(s);
- Proficiency in test engineering using Webdriver.io, TestRail, and K6.io;
- Experienced in testing and validating web analytics, instrumentation and eventing such as Google Analytics or Tealium and Kafka;
- Familiarity or professional experience with React Native is preferred;
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance;
- Strong communication skills to work with English speaking US teams.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online or send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Automation QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.