"Armobil" security service requires bodyguards for work in the field of diplomatic security.
The minimum personnel requirements for the candidates are:
- 3 (three) years of close protection experience or experience in power-wielding agencies;
- Good command of English language (the English language requirements conforming to Level B of the CEFR standard - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Good physical health and no major medical issues, vision correctable to 20/20, good physique;
- Ability to orient correctly in hard situations and/ or in case of emergencies, coordinated teamwork skills;
- Ability to travel within Armenia.
Curricula vitae are to be sent to: email@example.com
with mandatory indication of details about education and work experience, registration and factual residence address, mobile telephones for communication. Relevant applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
“Armobil” was established in 2000 on a solid base of experience in guarding, patrolling and investigating. With over 20 years of experience, “Armobil” has proven the best choice for hundreds of companies, international organizations and individuals. And as to this fact, “Armobil” was awarded “Century International ERA Award” on March 10th, 2008, in the Inter-Continental Geneva Convention Hall, Switzerland.