Yeremyan Projects is impatient to welcome in their growing team a result-oriented marketer who is enthusiastic about gastronomy and enjoys developing restaurants’ brand. The incumbent will be responsible for creating and designing promotional activities to drive the desired message for an organization's concept.
- Maintain contact with market and competitors to get critical input on how “brand design” and implementation can be improved;
- Manage brand’s SMM strategy and plan;
- Contribute to development and implementation of brand’s marketing strategy and plan;
- Responsible for implementation of brand strategy;
- Supervise social media communication of the concept items;
- Participate in development and implementation of content and boosting plans for each restaurant, and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month;
- Coordinate the design of packaging, menus as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays;
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, execution and evaluation of advertising media, consumer and trade promotions, price, quality, packaging and PR programs;
- Monitor and analyze advertising and promotion expenditure on assigned products/ brands to control budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Process management skills;
- Brand market research and analytical skills;
- Marketing basic knowledge;
- Budget-management skills and proficiency;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Basic knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Creative thinking;
- Flexible personality;
All Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Brand Marketing Manager/ Seasons Restaurants") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.